The last year has made us all acutely aware of the importance of outdoor space in both commercial and residential spaces. As we approach the winter months we need to create real outdoor spaces with heating and protection from wind and rain.
We’ve put together a guide on how you can create the perfect outdoor living spaces to get you through the winter months. We’ve taken inspiration from our outdoor living space created for Chelsea Flower show in 2019. Whilst we were lucky with the weather last year, this is not guaranteed so any design needs to allow for protection from the rain. We’ve put together a shopping list for you to create this space at home this winter.
The Quick Fix
A combination of high street finds with quick delivery combined with the our sustainable and durable fire pits.
- outdoor shelter, Jackson Fencing £1207.80
- Artificial single boxwood tree, Blooming Artificial £92
- Square concrete planter, Getspotted.com £30.99
- Patterned cushion cover, H&M £6.99
- Murphy Bench, Wayfair £191.99
- Green linen cushion cover, H&M £8.99
- 36″ Hemi fire pit with LPG fuel, £4,074 inclusive of VAT
- Fire Table with LPG Fuel, £5,034 inclusive of VAT
- 36″ Water Dome, £3,354 inclusive of VAT
The Big Investment
This is a luxury space at Cedar Nursery that has dining and relaxing all in one space with the all important protection from wind and rain. This space includes investment pieces for outdoor living for the future, a bigger price tag with longer lead times but made to last just like our fire and water features.
- Edge stackable dining chair, Cane Line £460
- Bio Sun Terrace and Patio Cover, Cedar Nursery from £7,325
- Drop Dining Table, Cane Line £2,750
- Flex Modular Sofa, Cane Line from £2,325
- 36″ Hemi fire Pit with LPG fuel £4,074 inclusive of VAT
- 90 cm Fiberglass pot, Primrose £171.99
Get in touch with us to create your own outdoor living space this winter