UK, Europe and Middle East Deliveries
We stock fire pit and water features common colours and models in Southampton UK. If in stock, it can ship within 3 business days of sign off and payment. For product coming from Canada we can either air freight individual fire pits or water features or put it on the next container. Generally we have a container that arrives in April just before Chelsea Flower Show. We start to assemble another container during Chelsea week and it arrives during mid summer. If you are planning a project give us a call to check our stock situation plus shipping and lead times. We regularly ship to residences, hotels, restaurants and commercial sites all over the UK, Europe and the Middle East from the UK. All other world wide locations ship from Canada. All of our features are packaged in museum quality crates to ensure that they are protected during shipping and when stored on site. Orders are delivered kerbside and the crates can be easily dismantled using a cordless drill. Our delivery success rate is over 99.8%.
- Products that are in stock in Southampton will ship within 2 -4 days. Any fire or water feature you see on any of our sites ( solusdecor.com, solusdecor.co.uk or thefirepit.com ) are available for order in the UK. The length of time it takes to arrive is wholly dependant on when our next container is scheduled from Vancouver. Contact our sales team to discuss options.
- All Fire Pits & Water Features are individually wrapped and crated in museum quality crates to ensure that they arrive to you in perfect condition.
World wide shipping options include:
- Kerbside delivery places your crates or pallets on the street in front of your location where they can be unpacked. Lifting of the products into place is not included with this delivery option.
- Airfreight or individual shipment by ocean freight is available by special request.
Please contact us to discuss specific shipping requirements and we will work with you to find a solution.
Shipping and lead times – General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. In stock products will be ready to ship within 2 – 4 days. Products out of stock and being sent from Vancouver are generally between a 8– 16 week delivery. Delivery times may vary depending on seasonality. If you have special requirements please contact our sales team to discuss options.
Items offered on our North American website are available for delivery to the UK, Europe and the Middle East but the order must be placed through Solus Decor UK. Please call on +44 (0)208 819 1495
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed depending on it’s in stock status. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date that payment is received and the order is confirmed. They are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Business days mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
All distance shipments are encased in museum quality crates which can be disassembled using a cordless drill. We do not recommend leaving any packaged items outside or unpacked as this may lead to discolouration of the concrete.
World wide shipping options include:
- Kerbside delivery places your crates or pallets on the street in front of your location where they can be unpacked. Lifting of the products into place is not included with this delivery option. Installation is not included.
- Airfreight by special request.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method.
VAT is included in the price you see reflected in your invoice.