Looking for ideas to brighten up the garden and make it a space for the whole family to enjoy. Take a look at look below to help you spruce up the garden so you can all enjoy the extra space as a family.
Top Tips to create a Family Garden
- Bold splashes of colour to brighten up the garden and make the greenery pop, that will bring a smile to your face even on the gloomy days. Why not paint the shed, upcycle some furniture or paint the front door?
- A teepee for the kids, a spot to read a book, offer a bit of shade or a place for you to hide !
- Why not try your hand at growing some veg
- Kinetic sand, there’s no mess it’s easy to mould and guaranteed to entertain the little ones and it’s a great stress buster for adults too!
- Comfy seating to curl up in and a Solus Decor fire pit to keep you warm on a chilly day and as the sun sets at the end of the day.
Shop The Look
- Carbon Copy Paint, Benjamin Moore 2. Belrue garden chair, Wayfair 3. Yellow Marigold Paint, Benjamin Moore
If you’re feeling inspired and would like help to update your garden, get in touch with us to find out more about our fire pits and water features and make the most of your outdoor space this summer.